The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

12.19.2010

You are Healing Me

December 19 Healing
What healed you this year? Was it sudden, or a drip-by-drip evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2011?

This one is simple. My blog has been my greatest healer. This is the only place in the world that I can say anything I would like to say, and I don't have to apologize for what I am feeling or thinking at the time. This place started off for me as a place to heal, and nothing has changed expect for now I have visitors that care enough about how my life is going to stop by and check in on me. I have been on meds, I have seen therapists and doctors, but the freedom of the spirit that I feel after typing a heartfelt blog is unmatched. I don't even have to post all of my entries, there are plenty tear-jerking heartbreaking post that are still saved as drafts for my eyes only, and some of those have been the most healing. So thank you to blogger, and each one of you for being there for me on this journey of life. Without your support I may have stopped writing months ago, but you guys are what has kept me committed to this writing.

In 2011 I would like to continue to heal any doubts that I may have in myself. I need to keep living life because I am worth living for.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

wow. you are such an inspiration! especially on the last line where you said "i need to keep living life because I am worth living for."

loved that line!