The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

12.04.2010

A Sense of Wonder



December 4 Wonder.
How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year?

I discovered the power of self-love.

I became comfortable in my own skin, and with that not only did I find beauty and truths within me, but I began to see all of the beauty in the world around me. I also got a boost of confidence that made me believe that just maybe I could change the world. Once that idea was planted within me I became an explorer, looking for places to love, and places to make lovely.

The power of a little self-love made me want to spread the love all around me.

3 comments:

AnieLii said...

inspiration here :)

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

This is very inspiring.

elizabeth said...

Self love is the most beautiful thing we can do, besides being a mommy :)

i love this post, and the reverb project is very inspiring!