The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

12.13.2010

reverb rewind

There is some catching up to do...

December 13 Action
When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step?

Most of my stuff is on pause. I like fresh clean starts, so I am really just going to let these next few weeks be what they are, and in the new year I will have to revisit this question and really think of a great answer. Sorry I am halfway ducking, I know.

December 12 Body Integration
This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?

Oh my gosh, YES! Back in July when I started the whole work out and vegetarian thing I felt like a whole new me. I felt like the me that I was always meant to be. I didn't feel like I was lugging around my body, or like my mind was on another planet, I just felt very in the moment at all times. It was amazing and I can't wait to go back to working out and all my foods right after the baby is born.


December 11 11 Things
What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?

I tried and tried and tried to think of 11 things to get rid of in 2011 and I can only come up with this short list:
  1. Excessive TV Time
  2. Drama Queens
  3. Negative Self Image
  4. Junk Food
  5. Fears of what the future holds
I have been working on many things since the beginning of 2010, so this is what is left for me to work on. The plan of attack is pretty simple, I need to set my focus back on my healing source, which for me is my faith and my husband. The TV time will be the easiest to get rid of especially when the baby comes, I am sure I will be too busy to even watch my programs. The hardest item to get rid of will be the fear of the future. I am not sure how I will do this other than prayer.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

becoming a vegetarian is the best step anyone can take. i wish i could. great post love :)