The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

12.09.2010

P-A-R-T-Y

December 9 Party
What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans.

Vegas Baby!

This summer I had an amazing birthday, we had awesome party music, great food, and backyard camping, but with that said, Vegas just bumped my bday party to second place.

When I was younger, we (as in all aunts/uncles/cousins/friends) would travel to Vegas caravan style. Once we arrived and checked into our block of rooms, it was all about having a blast with the fam. It had been many many years since I joined the family on one of these trips. It was the first Vegas trip that my younger cousins were all of age to go out and party. It was so much darn fun going around to dinners together, dressing up all pretty, and shaking our rumps to songs I would never listen to at any other time. Vegas was Vegas, simply amazing! I cannot wait until my other baby cousins are old enough to make another one of these trips!

Viva Las Vegas

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Yes! i remember Vegas. how fun! and all the pictures were lovely!