WooHoo! It's December and I am ready for all of the madness. To celebrate the arrival of the final month of this year I have decided to make a lovely list of things that I love about December.
- Christmas music being played all around me.
- Snuggle weather.
- Yummy Mexican Hot Chocolate and Conchas.
- Comfortable colorful slipper socks.
- Neighborhoods lined by twinkly Christmas lights.
- Quality family time.
- Watching Home Alone with the Hubby.
- Awesome Christmas Specials.
- Praying and singing around the Nativity on Christmas Eve.
- Cheese and Jalapeño Tamales
- Wrapping paper fights with the family.
- Giving and Receiving Holiday Cards!
What are some of your favorite things about this lovely month?