The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

12.01.2010

Oh December!


WooHoo! It's December and I am ready for all of the madness. To celebrate the arrival of the final month of this year I have decided to make a lovely list of things that I love about December.
  • Christmas music being played all around me.
  • Snuggle weather.
  • Yummy Mexican Hot Chocolate and Conchas.
  • Comfortable colorful slipper socks.
  • Neighborhoods lined by twinkly Christmas lights.
  • Quality family time.
  • Watching Home Alone with the Hubby.
  • Awesome Christmas Specials.
  • Praying and singing around the Nativity on Christmas Eve.
  • Cheese and JalapeƱo Tamales
  • Wrapping paper fights with the family.
  • Giving and Receiving Holiday Cards!
What are some of your favorite things about this lovely month?

4 comments:

AnieLii said...

Just lovely :)
The posadas, I just love them.

elizabeth said...

Lovely list! we like a lot of the same things!

Melissa said...

love your list!

Laura said...

I am so glad another young person loves Christmas cards, too! I also love Christmas specials on television, singing Chrismtas carols and wrapping presents.