The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

12.31.2010

My CORE


December 31 Core Story
What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world? (Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month. Look through them to discover a thread you may not have noticed until today.)

My core is my family and my faith. Everything that I do, I do for those that I love, and all of the strenght to keep me going comes from the faith that I have in them and in my God. Over the past few years I have tried really hard to live a life that I could not only enjoy, but be proud of years later. I feel that I am accomplishing that goal. I have grown to be a patient, loving, and respected person those are all things I doubted to be possible. My life has been changing and hope that 2011 and my baby boy only push me further!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

family and faith should always come first! they are my core too :)