Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful.
First off let me start by saying that I am a
big huge fan of the beautifully different. It is inspiring to see people being true to their own thoughts and honoring their strengths. The fact that I am such a huge fan was intimidating to me when I began to think about this post. I see it in others all around me, and even with all of the journaling and practice from the self-love posts, it still makes me blush to think of myself as beautiful sometimes.
Then I closed my eyes and freed myself for those thoughts, and this is what I came up with.
I am beautifully different because...
- I care more about getting to know a persons soul than merely adding someone to my friends list.
- I believe in the power that we each carry within us.
- I am honest and truly trustworthy.
- I am kind even if it cause people to be cruel to me or get the impression that I may be weak.
- I care more about how things will make my heart feel than what others will think of me.
- I am just a giggle dirty face little girl at heart, it keeps me smiling even in times of trials.
- Nobody in the universe can give the gifts that I can give to the world. Nobody but me