The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

12.09.2010

I am beautifully different

December 8 Beautifully Different
Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful.

First off let me start by saying that I am a big huge fan of the beautifully different. It is inspiring to see people being true to their own thoughts and honoring their strengths. The fact that I am such a huge fan was intimidating to me when I began to think about this post. I see it in others all around me, and even with all of the journaling and practice from the self-love posts, it still makes me blush to think of myself as beautiful sometimes.

Then I closed my eyes and freed myself for those thoughts, and this is what I came up with.

I am beautifully different because...
  • I care more about getting to know a persons soul than merely adding someone to my friends list.
  • I believe in the power that we each carry within us.
  • I am honest and truly trustworthy.
  • I am kind even if it cause people to be cruel to me or get the impression that I may be weak.
  • I care more about how things will make my heart feel than what others will think of me.
  • I am just a giggle dirty face little girl at heart, it keeps me smiling even in times of trials.
  • Nobody in the universe can give the gifts that I can give to the world. Nobody but me
Baby Jayka

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

i have to agree and you look so cute in your baby outfit! awe!