The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

12.16.2010

Friendship sent from Above

December 16 Friendship 
How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst?

The one person who has inspired and shook up my way of thinking is my buddy Lala. Early in the year we began to form a friendship, and then through projects that we both shared on our blogs we grew closer and closer until the day we finally met at my birthday party. She has helped me to open up to the idea of loving myself for who I am, not for who I was or what I can become. Lala sent me the book that changed my life and started me on a whole health kick. I believe that health kick and the grace of God are what finally got us pregnant after years of trying. I owe Lala much gratitude, and I hope that over the years we only continue to inspire each other to grow and explore the world with our rainbow tinted glasses. Thank you love.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

i have to agree with you! Lala can turn any frown upside down. she's always filled with energy and love. i cannot wait to meet her one day :)