The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

12.07.2010

Community


December 7 Community
Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?

In 2010, I opened up my blog to the public, I had no idea what was to follow. I gained friendships with so many of you, and one special lady even made her way into my heart and home. I never thought that it was possible to have such strong ties to strangers.

In 2011, I am hoping to deepen my ties with my fellow catechist. There are so many of us at the church, and we hardly spend anytime together other than mettings. I am also hoping to continue to make more friends through these little blog post.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Your goals for 2011 sound very positive. I like that. being closer to God is always great, especially going to church and dedicating him time!