December 28 Achieve
What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.
I want to write daily. Maybe online, maybe in a journal, just write. Nothing to crazy, just journaling or poems or whatever is on my mind. I imagine to receive a feeling of freedom and joy, occasionally I may feel pain followed by relief. I guess the way I can feel the freedom and joy today is by taking every minute of the day to use for living and exploring my favorite things.
10 freeing thoughts:
- You create your future.
- Your past can be only a day dream away, or you can chuck it into a black hole.
- Dance and take deep breaths often, you like that.
- You are never alone, unless you close your eyes really tight and spin in circles.
- The moonlight is yours for the taking.
- Buy it and then give it away.
- Smile at that stranger, everyone needs a little love.
- Fear not who your passions can develop within you.
- Being shy is so 2010.
- Nobody can bring to the world the beauty that you were made to share.