The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

12.15.2010

5 Minutes


December 15 5 Minutes
Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. 
Oh my gosh, that is just a terrible thing to imagine! If I must, I could not bear to think of losing the memories of our greatest baby moments to date. The day that we found out we were pregnant was the most exciting day of my life. The day Anthony, my mom and I went to my first ultrasound appointment and heard our baby's heart-beating was the biggest blessing. The day that I was told we we're having a boy was so unreal! All of those days are days that I could live off of for the rest of my life. I can't wait to meet my precious baby boy.


2 comments:

elizabeth said...

it is a hard question but you picked the best memory!

LaLa said...

perfect! <3