The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

10.04.2010

Spin. Spin. Spin.



REPEAT. I have been gone. I am not yet back. I will return soon.

Since last month when all our stuff got stolen, I have been fighting with our old home computer, trying to get online. It has been terrible. I need to get a little money together and get a laptop again, that I will NEVER let out of my sight, so that I can return to the regular blogging, and netflixing girl that I used to be. I am sorry for my absence. I have no given up on you all, and I sure hope you have not given up on me. SOON, I will be back to normal.

As far as my life goes, it too has been tough. I am starting to feel better, no more morning sickness, but I still don't have much of an appetite. Maybe I will get around to blogging in the baby blog in the next day or two.

Love you guys.

and that picture is so not my house, but I wish that room was in my house,  I LOVE THE WINDOWS!

3 comments:

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

Those windows remind me of my house, minus the shutters. And I know and understand that you are going through a rough time. Come back whenever you are ready, dear. Oh, I also did not know you were pregnant! Congratulations. :]

elizabeth said...

very lovely photo. i am in love with that space! and I'm sorry about the break in. i was thinking about that the other day. hopefully they'll get from god was coming to them :) how's the pregnancy?

LaLa said...

oh my love don't you worry, everything will get back to normal soon, i promise! don't lose your wonderful spirit! I miss you so much. and I'm glad you are feeling better slowly but surely getting use to your baby in the tummy ;) love you