The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

10.17.2010

Me in 30, The Rest

The rest of me. In my last post I stated my feelings about how this project has been affecting my mind, so I decided to finish it up in a one-post with the rest of the days that actually interested me.

Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play


  1. Zonin' - Gang Starr
  2. Fan Mail - Little Brother
  3. Golden - Jill Scott
  4. She Said - The Roots
  5. Mi Gente - Marc Anthony
  6. Stress - Organized Konfusion
  7. Lovely Day - Bill Withers
  8. Bonita Applebum - ATCQ
  9. Imagination - Floetry
  10. Dream a Little Dream of Me - Norah Jones

Day 16- Another picture of yourself &
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them

Jayka - Don't really know where it came from, but I've been called it all my life.

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else

I have nothing to prove to anyone but myself, and I cut myself a lot of slack. I have come to love life for what it is. I have learned to be afraid and how to trust others. I love with all of my heart. I may be a little bit crazy at times, but most of the time I am just happy and at peace.

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

Nothing ever stays the same, and you need to be the one making the changes in your own life otherwise you will end up where you have been placed by others.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

great post! i feel like i got to know you a little better!

LaLa said...

<3 i love you and that you finished this challenge! <3