The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

10.17.2010

Me in 30, Day Twelve

Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

I have no clue how I found out about blogger, but back in 2001-2002 I started up a blog based website that I used to code all by html & css. I did that for about five years and I finally got tired of having to pay every year for my domain & hosting packages. Once I gave up on that I started to look into free blogging hosts, and had a LiveJournal, Xanga, Wordpress, Blogger, and about every other blogging site blog. Over time I came to the conclusion that Blogger was easiest to use so I was off and on with blogs on here. This blog came along last year, and I have been doing my best to keep up with it since then.

The main purpose of my blogging 10 years ago was just to use my page as a diary and a way to keep in touch with friends. The purpose of this blog started as therapy, now it's kind of just working as a way for me to document important events in my life. I am aware that my blog needs a face lift, but I am waiting for a bit more inspiration & time to get me going again.

You guys (all three of you) have kept me going these past few rough months, before this blog I never really felt connected to any of my readers, but you guys make me so happy!

3 comments:

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

I've used Xanga, too.

elizabeth said...

glad you found it! glad we found you!