The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

10.04.2010

Me in 30, Day Eight

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why


Oh boy! I have so many of those for this month. One goal would have to be to work out this messed up computer situation so that I can return to my blog and to my Netflix. Another goal is to get all of my fall decorations together so that I can feel all warm and cozy. My most exciting goal is to throw a fantastic Princess Party for my nieces at the end of the month! My sister-in-law and I have been dreaming up lots of fun pink and fluffy pretty party stuff. And a goal that I am not so excited about is to get all of our insurance claim thing figured out. Lots of ups and downs last month, but I am ready to make the rest of this year a great one!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Yay for princess parties and for fixing your computer! I've missed your posts!!!

LaLa said...

yay for goal!! you can do it mama, "eyes on the prize" ;) i love you stay focused and motivated <3