The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

9.17.2010

Me in 30, Day One

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.



  1. if I could live in any time period I would only go back a few years and be a war protesting hippie!
  2. when I get hungry I get so frustrated that I will just give up on eating all together. I hate to pick.
  3. I'm the type of girl to pick a pair of sneakers over the most expensive pair of heals. comfort.
  4. when I met my husband for the first time I he went from friend to love of my life in the blink of an eye.
  5. I graduated from tech school and can build computers out of little chips and wires.
  6. growing up I have always wanted to be on Jeopardy, thanks to Rosie Perez.
  7. I have trained karate off and on since I have been old enough to move. My family teaches karate.
  8. Jesus is my role model, so I teach Catechism to high school students to spread his love around.
  9. Chicago stole my heart in 2006 and I have been dreaming of moving back ever since.
  10. spending time with my family is one of my favorite things to do. I love when we play Scrabble.
  11. for my 28th b-day I turned vegetarian and started working out, one month later I got pregnant.
  12. there is a baby growing in my uterus after doctors told me it would not happen. Pretty cool stuff.
  13. one day I want to vacation in Costa Rica and hang out at the beach all day long.
  14. I can eat Nutella on A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G until my teeth start hurting.
  15. things can rattle my world, but nothing can shake the faith out of me. Keep pushing.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

wow. interesting facts. i also love nutella. and you getting pregnant is a miracle from god. god bless you and your family!

LaLa said...

<3 <3 the beauty of change and the unexpected!!