The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

9.20.2010

Me in 30, Day Four

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have


I wish that I could stop being so darn emotional sometimes. I was doing good with thinking things out and realizing that my world would not end over small little problems, but since this baby has been growing in me and my hormones have been all over the place I just have not been able to be a rational human. It becomes a problem when I can't let things go because I am too busy analyzing every aspect of it. I wish I could just relax.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I feel you on this one. I worry and analyze everything too much. I wish I could be free of this bad habit that only makes me feel down. :(

elizabeth said...

wow. the "50 ways to cope with stress" read me down to a T! i be doing more than half the things in there and i still be stressed! ja ja. i also worry a lot. just relax mommy to be. you don't need to worry about anything because your about to receive the biggest present from god :D

LaLa said...

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVE this and ever so much NEEDED it just now!! you are so amazing, i love dearly! ox