The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

8.08.2010

The birth of Spiritual Sundays

It's late ya'll but I wanted to get this posted tonight. I was driving along Highway 1, headed to the Big Sur River, admiring all of the beauty God has blessed us with when I decided that I wanted to speak out on my blog about this beautiful gift. Spiritual Sundays was born the moment I saw the lighthouse peaking out of the rocks along the road, and I plan to bring it to my blog any Sunday I have a chance to.

My first post is pretty much this video below. This new feature is all about making your soul feel alive, reaching out past your bubble and acknowledging the goodness of life that we all have been blessed with.

Sorry about the poor quality of the video, it's not the camera, I was playing it cheap with the file size.

“This is the day the Lord has made. 
We will rejoice and be glad in it.”
(Psalm 118:24 )

2 comments:

LaLa said...

I LOVVVVVVVVVVE this! I watch this while sitting at my desk at work and it's brought me so much peace, you are amazing!!! <3

elizabeth said...

i agree with Lala!