The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

7.22.2010

Best Buddies

Proof of a fantastic weekend:


As you can see by the pictures we had a blast. Saturday morning we headed down south to party it up with Ms. Lala and her hunny Aaron. I was extremely excited to meet Mr. Exavier (her son), my hubby and Ex played together and even painted up on his wall. TOO CUTE! This lady is my newest best friend, if you read her blog then you understand how easy it is to fall in love with her, and if you have had the pleasure of meeting her in person you know it only gets better. You know you are true friends when you can share slips, tights, do each others make up, wear wigs, eat late night Mexican, and sleep over at each others houses. I had a FANTASTIC TIME and I cannot wait to see her again soon!

6 comments:

Briana said...

I love Lala! Im so glad you guys had an amazing time, I don't see how you couldn't! :)

LaLa said...

YAY hahaha Tommy in that hat lmao your pic of the 'hat' came out so much better then mine :\ Aaron shot mine blurry! I had so much fun and I'm so happy and blessed that I had you there to share and celebrate my bday plus you treated me with hello kitty :D you are amazing and I can't wait for vegas love you lots mama

Elizabeth said...

oh em gee! you guys are too cute, all of you!

how fun :)

great shots!

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. :]

Monique said...

Soooooooooooooo jealous!! ;)

sheiswinterwest said...

i adore both of yall!! glad you had a great time. i have to meet both of yall :)