The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

7.05.2010

365 is back!

I FINALLY am going to get back at my 365 Project, but instead of picking up were I left off I will just go ahead and start fresh! Last time I started on the first of this year, this time I am starting on my birthday! Here are my first 2 weeks of photos, sorry some are very uninteresting, I wasn't sure until today if I was actually going to do this project or not (ps I am closing doing my old 365 blog and I'm just going to keep posting here, thank everyone that was following!):


Week 1 (Jun 21- Jun 27)

Week 2 (Jun 28 - Jul 4)


Mass journal posts to come tomorrow!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

can't wait on the journal posts and yay for 365. great shots :)

Jennifer aka. Jasifer said...

Nice pictures <3

LaLa said...

can I tell you how happy I am that you are doing this!!! YAY!! Ilove love love these photos, you did a great job! <3

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

I love Coldstone!