The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

7.27.2010

30: Dear Reflection


Hey sexy lady,

I am so proud of you. You have been doing such a good job lately with your mission to achieve a healthy lifestyle. You have successfully lost 5% of your body weight and you are on your way to being HEALTHY. And forget about the weight for a minute, have you seen yourself, really truly seen yourself, you are already a beauty. You soul, your mind, your whole being is beautiful. I love you more than I have ever loved you, and I see how worthy you are of that love. Keep your head up, keep that faith strong, and most of all keep that smile on your face.

You are beautiful. You are smart. You are caring. You are creative. You are silly. You are a fantastic wife. You are have so much in you to be proud of. You are worthy. You are unlike anyone else out there, don't be afraid to show it.

5 comments:

LaLa said...

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE this!! You are so amazing mama! this picture is beyond amazing! I LOVE IT!

Monique said...

I agree with LaLa!! You are amazing and I can't get enough of how honest you are with yourself. Love it!

liz said...

You have got to be one of the most amazing person I've ever met! i love how you exude confidence. you are sexy, and your family, friends and Anthony are LUCKY to have you. great post J.

love, keys said...

I LOVE THIS!
so beautiful!
congrats on the weight loss and steps to a healthy lifestyle <3

sheiswinterwest said...

OMG! i love this!! your beautiful inside & out!