The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

7.19.2010

25: Dear Brave One

I know there are a lot of changes going on in your life, and you may not have recovered from the last round of chaos, but please believe that all of these things will work themselves out. You are so much stronger than you even knew you could be, and it is unfair that you have to cope with all of the pain that has come your way, but I know that you will learn to laugh again. You have a generous heart, one of the most loving I have ever known, and even though it is tough right now and you are sensing anxiety,  remember that you have all of us to fall back on. These changes will be good as long as you want them to be. I love you, I wish you strength, and I know you will continue to survive.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

cute letter. strength is always needed, especially in this world!

LaLa said...

<3