The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

7.18.2010

24: Dear Memory Maker


Little Brother, Little Sis-in-Law,

You guys blessed me with one of the most wonderful moments of my life. I remember it like it was yesterday, the smell of the halls, the feel of the chair, the look of the hospital floor, it was the day I became an auntie! The two of you have had to overcome some very difficult times in the short three years together, but out of it all you came out with a deeper love for each other and two beautiful babies. Thank you for allowing us the privilege of loving your babies. I will never forget being in the hospital room the day April was born, the waiting that came before she arrived, the nervousness, the excitement of when it was actually going to happen, the look that my mom and I gave each other once we heard her for the first time, the instant love that I felt, the amazing feeling that can only come with witnessing a child being born into this world. You guys shared that moment with me and I will never be able to thank you enough for that gift. I only wish that when baby Elazar was born I could have been right there with you guys. I love you so much more than I will ever be able to say or show.

1 comment:

LaLa said...

awe so precious such a wonderful moment