The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

7.13.2010

19: Dear 'Pester Pal'


Electro,
You surround me, you haunt my in my sleep, you tease me in my downtime. I don't want to think about you, I don't want to have you around all of the time. From wondering if I have new e-mail, comments on my posts, or if my friends have posted any awesome new pictures, you have become to much for me to handle. I love you and hate you all at the same time. I am working on turning you off so that I can have my evening with my husband back. I am working to make you fit into a schedule and not take over every moment. I even turned off my twitter alerts in the evenings. I will overcome your seductive ways and get back to living a normal healthy life. Please give me a break.

2 comments:

No One Reads The Copy said...

LOL, this is my life. And I don't know how to quit it!!!

I was recently tagged in 5 photos on Facebook at 5 different events. In THREE of those pics, I'm on my phone, probably checking an email and/or sending a text.

I am THAT person.

Elizabeth said...

i am the same way. what would we do without electro!?