The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

7.10.2010

16: Dear 'Far Away Friend'

Val,
You are my bestest buddy in the universe, and I miss you so very much. I cannot believe how our friendship has grown from our high school days to what it is now. You have been there for some of the craziest moments in my life, and I hope that I can count on having you around for many more memories. On top of being a fantastic sista, I own finding my hubby partly to you. If you had never moved to Chicago I would have never looked into schools out there, and I would have never moved out there. Thank you for always supporting me, and for backing me up on so many crazy missions all over the bay. I wish I could be there for you now and to see your girls grow. I really miss you guys and more than anything I just want you in my life daily. Our yearly trips to Chicago will have to do for now, but I want so bad to be back in the city, back with you, having our girls days at least once a month, if not more. Can you imagine all of us catching a Sox game, or having dinner downtown. Grrrrr! I love you and I miss you so much.

♥ Melina & Mia ♥

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

awe, too cute for words!