The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

6.21.2010

Thanks for giving me life!


[1982-great-grandparents Elias & Maria, 
grandparents Frank & Otilia, and
my parents Jesse & Mary Lou with Me]

On this date twenty eight years ago I was born as the first child to Mary Lou & Jesse Montoya. Today I would love to thank my mommy for doing all the things that mommies do for their little babies, for carrying me around for nine months, and for the gift of life. Without my mommy and dad there would be no me. Thank you guys for a beautiful life and all of your love.

5 comments:

Monique said...

Happy Birthday girlie!! Hope you have a blessed day!!

Elizabeth said...

happy birthday! love the photo!

LaLa said...

can I just tell you your mama is the sweetest person every, she is just so adorable!!! awe I'm glad you were born!!! <3

sheiswinterwest said...

Happy Birthday!

JAY-J!™ NGUYEN said...

I'm glad you had such a great birthday. Ohh, and happy belated!