The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

6.14.2010

Live!

As promised, June has been a really busy month. At the beginning of the month our confirmation class finally got confirmed. The date had been pushed back a few times, but we finally made it to the end of the year. Congrats class!





June also brought back the Soledad Farmers Market (every Thursday). They have such delicious corn and baked potatoes, plus there is tons of yummy fresh locally grown veggies!




As of June 5th I am now a proud god-mother to this crazy little boy named Jonas. Jonas and his sister Aaliyah were both baptized, and they spent the night before with us. Once the mass started Jonas went wild and he didn't let us take pictures of him, so SORRY no cute pictures of us, but I did get this one of him as we were driving away.




June has been fantastically magical in every way. My husband and I have been having lots of fun together lately. A few nights ago we went to Chuck E. Cheese's for some dinner and Anthony killed it on the Smack the Shark game! I love this guy.




And this week my youngest brother Angel graduated from 8th grade! We are so proud of him. This is my family (Anthony had to work so he is missing).




I am so happy that it is sunny and beautiful here. Anthony and I have already spent two of our weekends in the bay. One day we decided to stay out in San Francisco at our favorite hotel right outside of the city. We got there and since we are regulars we got upgraded rooms, I swear we had the biggest sleep number I have ever seen. We took our swimsuits and took a little dip in the pool before dinner. I had my favorite, Calamari, and Anthony had his favorite, BURGERS. After dinner and some drinks we called up some of our friends and they met up with us in the Mission District. I really wanted to go out and dance salsa/merengue so I found this little place and we danced the night away. Last weekend we were cleaning like crazy and then we decided to go out since it was so beautiful. We spent the weekend in Oakland and stayed with one of our friends there, we went to a cool little spot that had pretty good hip-hop music, and they played '93 til Infinity, which is an East Bay classic, and I was trilled!

Oh... I totally found the most perfect pinata and I am not going to want anyone to break it! Birthday party this weekend! Woo-Hoo!

2 comments:

sheiswinterwest said...

your God son is silly! yay! for you and your husband having fun, i like how yall went to chuck E. Cheese for dinner thats something i would love to do since i'm like the biggest kid at heart =)

I hope you enjoy the rest of your wk.!

Elizabeth said...

How nice! I love the photo of all of you. Parties/get together's are always fun :)