The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

6.29.2010

Journal Challenge, I Accept!

I took the challenge! Ever since I received my totally awesome journal I have been trying to figure out what I want to use it for. (I own may journals that I use for different things)Once I saw this 30-Day Journaling Challenge I was super stoked and knew this would be the perfect opportunity to use my new journal. As usual, I found out about the project a little late and was planning on waiting until the group was done so that I could start my 30 days with no pressure, but I found a journaling buddy that has agreed to do the project with me on our own timeline. Ms. Lala and I are now on day 6 of the project and I am loving it so far. Hope you enjoy my daily childish scribbles!

Journal Prompt Number 6:
It's time... It's definitely time to do something. It may be a new season for you in your life, or a time to make some goals, or it may just be time to relax. Draw something that represents the word time and then make a list of things that you need to do at this time in your life, or day, or week :)


Journal Prompt Number 5:
We are all obviously bloggers right, or else you wouldn't be here :) Even if you don't have a blog, I know that you read them. This page is dedicated to your favorite blogs!! What are they? Are there any blogs that you can't go a day without checking?


Journal Prompt Number 4:
What does your heart look like? It can be literal, it can be symbolic, it can be broken and need fixing...anything!


Journal Prompt Number 3:
It's always nice to share with someone why you love them.Today, I want you to draw a picture, doodle, sketch, of a person who you love, or admire.Then, write that person a letter telling them why they mean so much to you!


Journal Prompt Number 2:
What is the BEST part of your day? Is it working out? Is it "quitting time" at work? Is it dinner with the fam? What is it? You can write about it, draw it, sketch it, doodle it, anything you like!


Journal Prompt Number 1:
Create a full page design introducing yourself :) Highlight your name many times in the midst of your design. Have fun, be creative, don't stress, just jump right in!

2 comments:

LaLa said...

damn girl you blew my scribbles out the water, NO FAIR lol your pages are amazing and oh so pretty!!! I LOVE them glad we are in this together! <3

Elizabeth said...

this is too cute. love the scribbles. great project!