The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

6.09.2010

Crazy Eights

I have been trying to post for a few days now but I haven't found anything to blog about, but I was tagged by Ms. Lala with this 8 questions thingy and I am so happy I finally have a blog post! Yippie :)

1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Smooch my husband :)

2. Do you remember your "first kiss"?
Nope.

3. What's your favorite thing to do alone?
Just sit in silence or play with paint.

4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
At home with a little one or two. Working part-time or full-time depending on the child. In our wonderful litttle house. Happy as can be.

5. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
To put time on hold.

6. POOF! You just found a magic lamp, make three wishes?..
+ A cottage in Big Sur made of recycled materials and lots of big tress.
+ All our debt being paid off.
+ Lifetime of free vacations.

7. What would your last meal be?
My mom's Chicken Mole with homemade corn tortillas and white rice, and a huge bowl of Rocky Road.

8. If tomorrow was your last day on earth, how would you spend your last 24 hours?
Having a big awesome party with all of my family and friends.


Feel free to answer these on your blog too!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

awe, this post is too sweet! love the house!

Monique said...

Cute!! I love your 3 wishes!

LaLa said...

you make me so happy!! <3