The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

6.30.2010

05: Dear Dreams


I wish I could make you all come true. There are so many of you that I don't always know what to do. You make me happy and you make me sad. I even feel overwhelmed by you sometimes. There are some of you that I think I may have to castaway because instead of bringing me hopefulness you bring me disarray. To those of you that I plan to keep, I promise not to stop believing in you. I know that we can accomplish so very much, and I feel that I am finally finding the right path to reach you. I will see you soon healthier me, and Costa Rica keep those rain-forests and beaches nice and clean, little bug-where ever you are- I promise to be the best mommy that I can be.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This post is very sweet. i like it. it seems as though your dreams will come true very soon!

LaLa said...

I LOVE it!