The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

6.28.2010

04: Dear Baby Brothers

Dear Richie,

My little-big brother, you have a beautiful heart, an amazing mind, and incredible devotion. I admire you for so many reasons. You have never been selfish or uncaring, you have always put your family first and I know that I can always count on you. I am so proud of who you are, and I could never thank you enough for the gift of a niece and nephew. I love you.

Dear Eric,

My twin, you and I have always had a crazy bond. Your my mini-twin and it has been a blast going on all of our adventures together. You are so freak'n talented and so driven. You inspire me. I would never trade you for anyone or anything, I love you more than words can say.

Dear Anthony,

Little Ants, gosh I love you. You are so difficult at times, and I know we have gotten into it more than once, but no matter what happens I will always love you. I know that in your heart you are a loving and giving person and with time that person will start to grow and be exposed more and more. Keep working hard in school, and I hope that you find something that will make you happy.

Dear Angel,

My baby, you are my little angel. You have a heart of gold and I love you so much. The older you get the more and more we get to see your sweet personality shine. Remember that no matter what happens in life you will always have your sister, and Taylor, to back you up. Have fun in high school, and stay true to that heart of yours!


It is 100% unreal to feel this much love for someone. Mothers, I don't know how you do it, they are only my brothers and their very breath brings tears to my eyes. They are the most awesome group of fellas a girl could ask to get to know. My heart has always beat to their love and joy, and it always stops cold when they feel pain. Four amazing souls, four beautiful lives, four unique humans that were all made from the same two lovers, we all grew to be real people in the same womb. We shared the same walls of safety, and were all connected to the same cord of life, all of us of one woman and one man. There is no wonder why they mean what they do. I love them all so very much. Their hands, like my hands. Their hearts, like my heart. Their eyes, like my eyes. My brothers... me... one love... forever in five bodies, but one heart.

3 comments:

{ I V Y } said...

aw lovely!

LaLa said...

I LOVVVVVe this one, you are a great sister! oxox

Elizabeth said...

wow! you have a lot of brothers! sweet post.

p.s your brother Richie is cute ^_^