The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

5.24.2010

We'll be missing you.


We are leave today for Wisconsin. Last week started off with a bad feeling and ended with horrible news. This week we are off to face the reality of life, death. I know I just asked you guys to pray for Chris and his family, but would you please add the family of our friend Julia. We will be in the midwest all week, so I will talk to you all in about a week.



"Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains." -Kahlil Gibran

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am so sorry to hear this. may she rest in peace.

LaLa said...

I'm sorry to hear about you lost mama and I truly hope hearts can be mended once everyone is together. I will be thinking of you and praying! Love you girl!