The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

5.11.2010

Simple is Beautiful

Q8: Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
I would defiantly want to be a joyful simpleton. Don't get me wrong, I love and appreciate a brilliant mind, but if I could only be one I would like to enjoy all of the simple things in life and leave the worrying to someone else. That was kind of hard for me to say because I am the worrier and I like to solve all problems. I guess my answer seems so easy, but actually trying to let go of some of the control to be that joyful simpleton is pretty hard, but I see that I need to find a better balance. I think I am doing better at knowing what to hold on to and what to just let be.
Which would you be?

5 comments:

Monique said...

I would be simple...I love simple! I can't stand when people make things harder than they have to be.

Elizabeth said...

I really like this. i love everything that's simple because i am simple :)

Cole said...

I'm a simple kind of gal. love the blog. I'm following. :)
nicole visiting from
http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

LaLa said...

haha I like this one and I totally agree with you!!

Anonymous said...

Great posts, especially this one – thank you! :-)