The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

5.13.2010

Photo Dump! What I have been up to:

Jayka's week in photos:
breakfast in Berkeley @ Rick & Ann's (as seen on Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives) 
admiring my brothers photography that was up at the Cherry Bean! CONGRATS!
Walked the wharf, had a Bread Bowl, and took a nap on the beach.
checked out some art at my favorite places in salinas, SOMOS.
spent time with my Montoya cousins at our place, singing & dancing.
did a little painting for my niece's bedroom, I think she loved it ;)
spent some time with my wacky brothers

and yesterday I spent the day in Santa Cruz with my brother Eric & cousin Krystal. We hit up the Santa Cruz Film Festival and had yummy Pizza-My-Heart, but I was having so much fun I forgot to take out my camera.

3 comments:

LaLa said...

i lovvvvvvvvvvvvve photo dumps lol you've been a busy bee women! I love it and I can't wait to finally hang out with you!! yay!

Monique said...

Looks like a great week!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Your week looks mighty fun! the drawings are cute and your brother is hot!