The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

5.13.2010

INSANE MOVIE ALERT


Four Eyed Monster is the latest wacky Netflix DVD to arrive at our home. I don't even know how to explain it, it is way out there and pretty interesting. I spent the first 20 minutes thinking what in the world is this, then it went from really crazy to really awesome. I just wanted to share it with you incase there are other wierdos out there like me that enjoy these types of movies. (this is an old movie that I just now stumbled upon)
You can also watch their episodes online at they youtube page or their website.
This movie is also the answer to Q10: Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? YES.

3 comments:

Cole said...

It definitely sounds interesting. :)

Elizabeth said...

Looks interesting. You should see Date Night. too funny!

LaLa said...

freaky lol u are toooo great!!