The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

5.20.2010

titled untitled

I am having the hardest time trying to focus on anything this week. I cannot believe it is already Thursday! The crazy thing is am having a hard time trying to recall the events of last night. I am going crazy guys, and I don't even know why! All week I have been carrying around the feeling of lingering doom. I'll try to come back on here later today or tomorrow because I know there is stuff I have been wanting to post.
Hope everyone's week is rockin'!

4 comments:

LaLa said...

ME TOO!!! girl it's the world, there is something going on... I just know it, I can feel it... weird huh but I totally understand what you are saying..

Elizabeth said...

It happens to the best of us. i feel the same way!

the EyeZuh said...

eek, lingering doom! if sumthing bad happens i'm gonna start calling u Jayferatu lmao that was lame... don't worry... the feeling will pass i'm sure :)

sheiswinterwest said...

it happens to all of us mama feel better soon!