The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

4.27.2010

What a Sugar Doll!

Guess who received a lovely award? That's right, it was ME! Miss Lala has presented me with The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award, and I would like to thank my mommy and daddy for making me so darn sweet!


I now pass this award onto Lady Monique of Curves and Chaos!

The Rules of the Award:
1) Thank and link the person who gave you the award. 2) Pass this award onto fabulous bloggers of your choice. 3) Contact said blogs and let them know they've won. 4) Re-post and state 10 things about yourself.

TEN THINGS ABOUT JAYKA!

+ I am currently on the prowl for gal-pals!
+ I do not handle being sick very well. I'm a big baby.
+ I hate choosing restaurants when we are out.
+ Rachel Ray is one of my many lady crushes.
+ I record Judge Judy because I love the silly things she says.
+ When I am having a rough day I sit in the shower to relax.
+ I was considering becoming a nun up until I turned 25.
+ I am terrified of the dark.
+ I once broke my jaw riding my bike down a hill.
+ I am totally in the mood for a Kit-Kat right now!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

awe, this is too cute! love the photos and i am also looking for gal pals!