The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

4.09.2010

Staying Alive... Pump Pump



I am ready to save some lives, or at least hold someone over until the real heroes come. Yesterday my husband and I completed the CPR and First Aid course and have now been certified. Our instructor was such a trip she kept singing and telling us to pump to the beat of Staying Alive, which I thought was pretty funny. There goes one more step towards beginning our search. Now I wish I had the same level of motivation for all other things in my life. Since I came home early yesterday I was given the opportunity to go in to work today, a true blessing to pick up hours, but still my butt is dragging this morning. Wish me luck in getting through the day because I will need it.

P.S.// Any readers live out near Bakersfield? I will be out there this weekend, not in my car, but if anyone wants to meet for some breakfast or lunch let me know!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

awe, that's amazing! i've always wanted to complete that course.

LaLa said...

I have done it before too since I work at a college lol congrats ;) I wanna see you, hey what if I walk with you for the March of Dimes??