The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

4.30.2010

My Faves in Pictures

1. Favorite hobby?
going for long drives

2. Favorite tv show?
It's a tie between Criminal Minds, Parenthood, and Bones

3. Favorite restaurant food?
waffles with lots of strawberries :)

4. Favorite thing to shop for?
Postcards, Postcards from near and far.

5. Favorite animal?
Sock Monkeys! Do Sock Monkeys count?

6. Favorite song?
Mos Def's Ms. Fat Booty

7. Favorite word?
DREAM

8. Recent favorite youtube video?

I love esty videos, especially the No Place Like Home videos!

9. Favorite movie?
It's another tie, Amelie and Vicky Cristina Barcelona

10. Favorite childhood memory?
Sleepovers!

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

I am dying of envy from your awesomely gorgeous layout! the lettering (is that what its called......) looks fab!

those waffles would be so freaking good right about now!

Sock monkeys are totally an animal. It has the word monkey in there. I think the lack of bodily innards are a minor technicality ;)

Hana said...

ohh finally someone else who watches Parenthood!! Haha. I dunno why but I just LOVE that show!

Elizabeth said...

This post is amazing. I like mostly everything. Love the new blog layout. Especially the banner :)

Arlin said...

Lovely post... I also like Criminal Minds, Dreams, and straberry waffles...MMMMMM!

Cool stuff overall =]

Monique said...

Those waffles look AMAZING!!

LaLa said...

you are amazing i LOVE THIS and will be doing this one too, great post love and I LOVE CRIMINAL MINDS TOO!! ugh so much! see I told you soul mates ;)

<3

Emma Jade said...

Ohmygosh!! Another blogger who likes bones! I'm totally obsessed!
That pic of the waffles made me drool!
xxx