The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

4.30.2010

Girls Day on the Coast

Yesterday was GIRLS DAY. I grew up really close with my cousins, and yesterday we got to have a little cousin time. My cousins Rebecca and Stephanie (and Steph's daughter Aaliyah) joined me for a nice little ride along Highway 1.

the girls headed out for a fun day



I love the Henry Miller Library in Big Sur!





check out all of the sea lions!



You are never too old to swing!



As I mentioned earlier this week, I love living in the Central Coast, so here are a few recommended places for you to visit:
There are plenty more places, but these are musts!

2 comments:

LaLa said...

take me!!?? Please??...

These pictures are simply amazing! so much fun! <3

Elizabeth said...

amazing pictures! like lala said, take me!