The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

4.23.2010

Fill in the Blank FRIDAY

1.  Today I am wearing my polar bear pj pants and a black tank top. I am having such a lazy Friday.
2.  My favorite childhood food was chicken mole and white rice and my favorite food now is strawberry chicken from Taste of Thai.

3.  A day that I am too busy to say my morning prayers is a day that I am too busy.

4.  The last movie I saw was Kickass! I absolutely loved the comic book and when I heard of the movie I was so excited. The next movie I want to see is The Losers. Yeah I have a thing for movies based on comic books.


5.  My favorite smell is strawberry car air fresheners because they smell like strawberry fields sprinkled in sugar.

6.  A weird little quirk I have is I make my husband say the "magic word" before I unlock the car door for him. The magic word is buttcheeks!

7.  When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm introverted, a hippie, a dreamer, should be a teacher, my ideal place to live would be North Dakota and I am most like Elenore Roosevelt.
Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Feel free to join in on the fun over at The Little Things We Do.

3 comments:

LaLa said...

I've fallen in love!!! Your page look absolutely AMAZING!! I love it you did such a cute thing with the words and I LOVE YOU TOO heehee and btw these are the best filler in I love it!! you are too amazing!! <33

chelsea rebecca said...

i love the new look!
its so cute!
lazy days are always the best!
and i really want to see kickass! looks so funny!

Elizabeth said...

loving the new layout. it's cute! and the post is lovely. i like kickass too!