The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

3.10.2010

Suavemente

I am almost done playing catch up with the Body Lovin' Movement!

DAY 9: It's day nine and time to shine!! Tonight's assignment, share your favorite feel good, body song you know what I mean that song you put on when your alone and just dance or sing. Or maybe the song that can always cheer you up or inspire your soul to keep going. The song that motivates you with it's lyrics, FEEL GOOD MUSIC. Let's hear it!!



My feel good song is Suavemente - Elvis Crespo, but I could not find a decent video of the song so instead I put it on a wonderful little playlist. This song instantly puts me in a good mood, makes me shake my booty, sway my hips, and makes me feel sexy! I love it so much.

I didn't want to make a playlist with just one song so I added a few bonus tracks that make me happy.



3 comments:

lorraine said...

suavemente is one of my favorite songs too!

LaLa said...

go ahead mama! I love it! <3333 I'm now listening to your playlist while I work, at work :) love you much doll

mel said...

love your playlist! how could anyone not get up and dance!? this is my first visit to your site - it's really beautiful. have a great weekend!