The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

3.03.2010

Happy Hump Day!

Like I mentioned before I have been lagging on the whole blogging things, so this post will be a mess of all sorts of stuff I have been meaning to post!

First up, last week Lala posted a fill in the blanks kind of thing I really wanted to do...
When I'm nervous I bite my lower lips and look to the left.
My favorite item in my closet is a black and white dress I wore for my niece's baptism.
Watching trashy reality TV very addicting, so I don't do it often.
My favorite childhood memory is dancing with my cousins to New Kids on The Block.
Something you may not know about me is I started to take martial arts when I was 5 and have been going off and on since then. My uncle has a karate studio, my dad & two of his brothers are black belts, and almost all of my cousins on my dad's side of the family have trained at sometime in their life. My brothers are awesome and can kick major butt!

A true friend knows my secrets, but keeps them sacred. Trusts me with their family, and I could trust with mine. Understands all of the crazy parts of you and loves you for them.

Something I hope people think of when they think of me is hope, love, and faith.

Wasn't that fun? Well, there is more randomness coming up. The homie Elizabeth had posted this cool little thing up a while back so here it is now on my blog:
1.Open your 1st photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.
This picture was taken on a Brother-Sister Day in July (maybe August) of 2009. I would like to introduce you guys to my youngest brother Jesus Angel, I just call him Angel. On this moment we were sitting outside of Dennis the Menace Park in Monterey, right across the street from the beach, and we had a picnic. After this picnic we went to the roller skating rink and busted our butts on some skates. I miss these Brother-Sister Days, we are going to have to do this again soon.

and as for the TAG on this one, I tag you!

Oh and guess what I got in the mail today... an awesome pair of earrings from Ms. Elizabeth's last giveaway! Photo to follow.

I'll go ahead and end this post with a little something called "My Favorite Thing About Today" as seen on the little things we do:

My Favorite Thing About Today
was stopping by my parents house on the way home from work. We had dinner with my family, and I even got to see my beautiful niece & nephew! I miss living right upstairs from them where we could just run down and say hello, or talk mess to each other all day!

l-r: Angel (13), Eric (19), Tony (15), & Jayka (2old)
[missing my little big brother Richie (23)]
Off I go to do my Foster/Adoption Homework, we have class again tomorrow, I think we are half way done!

3 comments:

LaLa said...

so lovely! I missed you!! This post is so great, I love it! :) Hope your classes are going well <3

norbyguy said...

You're missed when you're gone! I take it as a good thing when you don't blog though; it means you're busy! I hope everything is going well. Knock that homework out :)

Elizabeth said...

awe, great post! i really enjoyed it :) and you were missed!