The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

2.01.2010

Save the Princess


I was visiting around some of my daily reads and saw that the homie Kyle had writen a post about his favorite video games, and I started to comment on his post, but it turned so long I figured I would just make it a post on my own blog. Thanks to Kyle I have now been motivated to share my favorite video games with all of you. It's been a long time since I've really played video games so some of these are old, but still favorites.

Professor Layton and the Curious Village
I got this game right before a vacation and it was perfect for the long train ride.

Cool Boarders 3
Thanks to this video game I joined a Whole Earth Club in HS because they went on snowboarding trips.

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
That was my game! I loved it, everything was so pretty, and I can still hear the little music in my head when I think about it. :)

DJ Hero
My mom bought us this game for Christmas this year and we love it. Time goes by so quick playing this game, but some of the songs are a little annoying.

Sims!
The funny thing about this game is that I spend most of my time just building the houses and buying pretty stuff. I don't really like to play with the people. (I also loved Sim City)

Street Fighter IV
This is the perfect game for when your friends/family come over. I went to their WonderCon panel (Cuz Imma NERD like that) and they gave us awesome headbands!

Bubble Bobble
Those little guys are sooooooo CUTE! and it's a ton of fun.

Super Mario Brothers
This was the first game I remember crying over when my mom would tell me to turn off the TV, or when she wanted to play Duck Hunt.

Rollercoster Tycoon
I wouldn't have thought of this game if it wasn't for Kyle (one of his Honorable Mentions), but I LOVED this game. My brothers and I would fight over the computer to play it. I liked the little animal costume people and the fact that you could trap people in the grass forever!

Time Crisis
I used to always play those little gun games at arcades. Super fun times shooting at everything!

5 comments:

LaLa said...

Super Mario Brothers, Sonic, and street fighter will always be my favorites lol Do you remember paper boy? lol Great post!

norbyguy said...

This is great! I forgot about some of these games! Bravo :)

No One Reads The Copy said...

Ocarina of Time was the sh!t!!

Waayy better than Majora's Mask, in my opinion. I don't really like the new cartoon 2D zelda games they have going on now.

Christy said...

LOVE video games. My fave game of all time is Super Mario Bros 3! I still play it on my DS sometimes.

Currently I'm obsessed with Call of Duty.

Elizabeth said...

I also love Zelda and Super Mario brothers!!!