The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

2.06.2010

A-B-C's of J-A-Y

Guess who got tagged in another wonderful little "thingy"
Thanks to my wonderful blog pal, LaLa, I will now bring to you the A-B-C's of Ms. Jay!


ME A-Z
A - AVAILABLE: 
Available for a game of basketball, or a cup of tea, but not available for no bootay! Have any of you watched the Alvin & the Chipmunks movie where they race the chicks in hot air balloons and Dave calls home to check on the boys and asks Ms. Miller if Alvin is available and she ask "Available for what?" ha, I love that part it makes me laugh so hard... come on to my house, my house... lol I really hope I am not the only one who remembers this.

B - BIRTHDAY: 
My birthdate brings with it the first day of Summer, June 21st

C - CRUSHING ON: 
Normally I am attracted to darker skin, nerds, with cute butts, but I am totally off because I have been crushin on Ryan Gosling since I watched Half Nelson last week. I think scruffy white dudes are kinda hot. I also will forever have a crush on Angela & Cam from Bones!

D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: 
A glass of H2O, I gotta TRY to get a little healthier, my skin is hating me right now.

E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: 
Yo-Momma! or maybe my husband :)

F - FAVORITE SONG : 
That's just too hard, but Mana's Me Vale has been one of my faves since HS!

G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: 
Worms, but I really like the peach rings or those blue shark things. Y-U-M

H - HOMETOWN: 
Soledad, CA aka CHOLE aka Cholewood always up to no good! lmao

I - IN LOVE WITH: 
The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

J - JUGGLE: 
no thanks.

K - KILLED SOMEONE: 
What the... How about NO.

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: 
Deep in the heart of Texas, okay so it was only a border town but still, that's a long drive.


M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR:
Pineapple is my FAV-OR-ITE! (that was in my Oprah voice, and I know you know what I am talking about, why does she always have to shout everything? Respect the lady and all but until I get my free car I ain't got no love for Ms. O)

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 
Four brothers and a sister-in-law!

O - ONE WISH: 
World Peace, No Joke.

P - PERSON YOU TALKED TO LAST: 
My knight in shinning armor... That would be my husband.

R - REASON TO SMILE: 
Jesus loves me :D

S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: 
Use Somebody, Kings of Leon

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 
The first time was 6am but then I went back to sleep and woke up at 7am then I went back to sleep and didn't get out of bed until almost 9am... CRAZY huh!? I was having dreams of kick butt ninja style, it was fun.

U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: 
Red with Black Trim, they are very cute, my favorites!

W - WORST HABIT: 
Being lazy when it's time to put away my clothes. I hate that.

X - X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: 
Around 5? Jaw. Knee, Ankle, Side, and Ankle... Sports are rough on the human body, but so much fun.

Y - YOYOS: 
Yo MTV Raps! That's the only Yo-Yo stuff I be messin' with.

Z - ZODIAC SIGN: 
Cusp- Gemini/Cancer
Smile and Survey it up people, I tag:
Everyone! TaDow, how you like me now?

3 comments:

Al said...

How many people do you think get to K and think hey, yeah! This is a perfect time to admit to killing someone!!

lol

LaLa said...

Mana's Me Vale !!! We are so soul mates!! Lmao at comment above, classic!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures your so adorable! ox

Elizabeth said...

i'm going to try this. pretty cool! i also have a huge crush on Ryan, and the photo of the Texas waffle is cool.