The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

2.02.2010

Chrome is pretty

About a month ago I downloaded Google Chrome, and have been testing it out. I had a few issues with it when it first came out so I uninstalled it, but I decided to go ahead and give it another try. So far the only complaint I have is that sometimes when I go to a page it doesn't load on the first try and I have to refresh it. That actually happens a lot more than I would like, but there are a few things that I like about it that give me reason enough to deal with the loading problems.

I love the themes you can apply to the browser, I change mine quite a bit, right now this is what my new tab page looks like:

It's like some of the other browsers that keep the little screen shots of the most recently visited sites, or the site you want it to keep for you. I also added an extension called feedly and use it as my homepage, it pretty much is a rss reader, but it actually looks pretty!


This makes reading the latest blog post so much easier. I only have a few other extension installed, I use one for Twitter, a Facebook one, and a calendar. I really am enjoying this browser, and like I said it has some things that still need to be worked out, but overall it works for me because I like pretty things, and Chrome makes everything PRETTY!


What browser do you use? If you use Chrome what extensions have you found useful?

5 comments:

Al said...

I luuuuuurve Chrome!!

It used to show your most recent fav's down the side as well, that was awesomely great. But that went. :(

But its still awesome!

LadyGaga said...

Chrome is amazing.

Angela said...

I love using Chrome!

Elizabeth said...

i love chrome too!

P.T said...

I've been using Chrome since it's been released! It's way faster than Mozilla...and now you can even add extensions on Chrome! Totally love it...and will stick to it as long as the next best thing comes...:)