The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

2.16.2010

[5 Things] for fun

Inspired by the girls over at Red Velvet Art.

5 Things I am looking forward to:
getting my tax return so that I can pay off all of my credit cards. vacation in April, Chicago here we come! our next foster/adoption class. and setting up a children's guest room to accommodate anyone we may get to foster care for! and hopefully finding a job very soon!

5 Things I did yesterday:
yesterday was monday, I didn't do much. I had pasta salad for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I downloaded lots of fun music. I didn't stress over anything. waited patiently for my Netflix to arrive only to realize hours later that there was no mail because it was a holiday! Watched Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives and found a pretty cute place in Berkeley that I want to visit.

5 Things I wish I could do:
Camp for a month on a beach in Costa Rica with my hubby. Free my life of all unnecessary materialistic worldly things, but I am addicted to my laptop and HGTV. Play the guitar. Get rid of everything in my closet and start all over again. I could get things in my brain out on to paper, in words, in art anything!

5 Places I'd like to travel:
Easter Island, The Pyramids, Chichen Itza, Machu Picchu, Pompeii

5 Cute things I've found online lately:
this blog [x], these cute mugs [x], and these yummy looking treats [x], also these...


This dress is so freakin' beautiful!

6 comments:

walkingonsunshine18 said...

What a fun post! :) I can't wait until tax returns either!!!

Elizabeth said...

I also can't wait to pay off my credit card! the dress is cute!

chelsea rebecca said...

that dress is seriously on my birthday wish list!!
and wouldn't it be wonderful to run away with your hubby and abandon all materialistic things!
those mugs are adorable!

Jessica Druck said...

uh yeah that dress is magical!

http://jessicadruck.blogspot.com

Darling Nikky said...

cute post! i love tht dress! & cheers to tax season!

Al said...

absolutely in love with all of your cute list!!! that dress makes me wanna bake cookies and dance in the rain :)