The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

1.11.2010

Show me the Money!

How I would have spent my day if I had some cash:

I would treat a girlfriend to breakfast at a cute French cafe.



Then I would go shopping for books, dresses, and pretty candy.




After some shopping I would visit an art museum, or maybe the aquarium.



I bet that would make me hungry, how about a clam chowder in a bread bowl for lunch.


After some yummy food, a massage would be nice.


I think that would make so so relaxed that I would
just spend the rest of the afternoon napping in the park.


I'm sure by this time my husband would be calling me to pick him up from work.

4 comments:

Layla Winterborne said...

OMG Kiki's Delivery Service! That has to be the most adorable thing I have ever seen!

beeyum said...

great post. i hope i am that friend you would take. i would have fun! i like your banner! you made it?

Jessy Taylor said...

you could be the friend :)
and yup on the banner, and I got the background from shabbyblogs

cara. said...

i would do all of this on a dream day too. except different soup choice.

i liked your confession on hula seventy.