The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

1.20.2010

Happy 101

Elizabeth from "Simply Bee" has awarded me :)
she's an amazing blogger. check her out!
Rules: List ten things that makes you happy and do one of them today. Oh. And remember to link to the person who tagged you and pass this little bit of love on to 10 others. 

1. snuggling with my hubby
2. floating around in the pool
3. taking pictures of my niece & nephew
4. baking (I did this today)
5. "window shopping" @ ikea.com
6. rocky road ice cream
7. singing with my family
8. listening to the sound of rain (I did this today too!)
9. fresh towels
10. finding awesome new blogs


I pass this award to:

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

aw. your welcome love! i like numbers 4 and 5. oh and 10!!!

LaLa said...

thank love! I had pass it to you too lol have a great Thursday!!

ox