The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

12.17.2009

Sketch Gone Bad, Gone Good

self

I don’t know what hit me, but I felt like sketching, something I haven’t really done in a long time, I was so excited, but once I started, I felt like poop! I realized that I wasn’t very good at it, and that I wasn’t having fun, AT ALL. I felt so sad, so I ripped up my paper and sat all mad, so what if I’m emotional! After a few minutes, I realized that I had changed. I no longer could express myself they way I had at a time in my life. I have since found new ways of expression, so I turned my trash into this…

him

her

Thanks for the hug babe, it made me so happy, even if I still look sad!

And as for you Click.ee, I accept you, you make me happy, we have fun together, and you give me pretty pictures, MOST OF THE TIME!

Yay for change, and yay for acceptance. and a super big YAY for husbands that don’t give up on their wives, and don’t let their wives give up on themselves!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi girlie :) this is laura your prima. i'm obsessed with your blog. haha

Jessy Taylor said...

i'm glad, i didn't know that anyone really read it, i just kept posting for me.